Is It Time Again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codger2

Guru
Vessel Name
Circuit Breaker
Vessel Make
2021..22' Duffy Cuddy cabin
My calendar says it's time again to insure that this forum continues. In fact, it's past the time (year) that I last donated!

For you newbies out there, members have donated whatever they could afford to offset the monthly costs that John & Doug pay every month. These guys are too proud to "beg" so I decided to sound the alarm. I have no affiiation with the owners of TF nor am I a moderator of any kind. Just a guy who really enjoys the back & forth banter, helpful suggestions, cruise experiences, etc. that Trawler Forum delivers.

Click on the Donate button at the bottom of the page and lets give these guys a hand.

-- Edited by SeaHorse II on Friday 2nd of December 2011 07:40:52 AM

Thanks for the reminder, Walt.* John and Doug, thanks for your dedication.* As always, it is appreciated.* You've got my donation.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've never scrolled low enough to notice the Donate button.

This forum is worthy of support. Thank you to the owners.

Good idea... !!!

Thanks Walt and y'all are more than welcome!!!! I also want to give a shout out to Tom(GonzoF1) and Tony(Woodsong). They help tremendously around here when Doug and I can't be on here on a daily basis. It is greatly appreciated you two!!!

It was funny, I get a call last night from doug and the first thing he says is, "WTF is going on with Trawler Forum?"....."I all of the sudden got a surge of donations."

Again, it is greatly appreciated. While the forum software is certainly easy to use and we have all got used to it, it is not optimum in the cost department. We are always exploring options but it is really more of a function of time. But one day, we will get to it to hopefully make this thing self supporting. In the meantime, your donations are appreciated!!!!

Thanks!!!!

TrawlerForum

Baker wrote:*"WTF is going on with Trawler Forum?"....."I all of the sudden got a surge of donations."
******** Great! Lets hope more people donate!

Thanks for the reminder Seahorse Deux!

This forum has become one of my favorite internet destinations. I gladly throw in toward the expenses of this forum.

And many thanks to Doug and Baker for the great site to air our likes and dislikes; to share our knowledge and our ignorance; to learn about our passions; to shine light on our indifferences.

Baker wrote:"WTF is going on with Trawler Forum?"
*And that's exactly how I said it, because I never ever curse! Isn't that right Santa?*
aww.gif

Thanks to all participants of TrawlerForum. Whether you donate or not, we really do appreciate all of the input to this forum.

4+ years and sneaking up on 3,000 registered users!
smile.gif

dougd1 wrote:
4+ years and sneaking up on 3,000 registered users!
smile.gif
*That's amazing, Doug! here's to many more! :number1:

Yea... But how many ACTIVE ones? ;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom