Krogens?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keith

Guru
Vessel Name
Anastasia III
Vessel Make
Krogen 42
This list could get large, but I'm going to recommend this forum to the Krogen owner's association (I'm actually at the rendezvous right now in Solomons, MD). Could we add one for Krogen owners? If so, I can mention that when I post to their list.

Sorry Keith, done.* I was just thinking last night as I was sitting on my balcony looking at a Krogen Manatee that I had forgot about you guys.

Thanks for joining and spreading the word!
wink.gif

Keith,

This looks like a great forum for Krogen owner's. I just signed up.

-- Edited by jloparo at 11:11, 2007-11-16

Jack
*** ** Welcome! Great looking boat. I have always been intrigued by the Manatee. I t's a lot of boat for 36 feet.

Jack, I like that blue stripe! Did you paint that on, or was it that way when you bought her?

Keith wrote:

Jack, I like that blue stripe! Did you paint that on, or was it that way when you bought her?

I had the stripe and the hull painted with AwlGrip. The guy asked me what color I wanted the stripe.* I saw a shop rag on the floor, picked it up and said, "Yeah, match this!"

Carey wrote:

Jack
*** ** Welcome! Great looking boat. I have always been intrigued by the Manatee. I t's a lot of boat for 36 feet.
Thanks Carey.* It sure is a lot of boat for 36 feet.* But it's still 20 for cocktails, four for dinner, but only TWO for overnight!
biggrin.gif

Hi Jack,

* Looks like you have a lot of fans of your blue paint. I really like the color and wanted to ask you if you have the name of the color?

* The stripe is a nice touch on your boat and really gives it a "classy" look.

* My boat had a stylish paint job back in the old days. Similar stripe but white with a blue hull. See my website http://www.strathbelle.com

* I would like to restore the style someday and want to find the right blue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom