Lake Washington at Kirkland, WA.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dkasprzak

Veteran Member
Will be in Kirkland Wa September 7,8,9 would like to "rent" a boat to stay on in the marina. Anyone know of someone who would like to rent their boat for two nights? Not looking to charter and not looking to leave the dock.

Thanks,

Dave
m/v Hattini
43' Hatteras MY

The city marina downtown? It is quite small and caters to runabouts. There are only five power towers along one side and they are not reservable. I was there two weeks ago and can reliably say that it is not a quiet marina! However, it is very convenient to good restaurants and lakeside walks.

I sailed out of this marina the other day as crew on a race. The marina is indeed pretty small and you won’t find what you are looking for here.

There is a vessel I have seen advertised for this purpose in the area, M/V Patriot which also is (IMO) an interesting boat - a wooden American Marine 55 Alaskan. It is a few miles east along Lake Union I believe. Google the vessel name and seattle and you should be able to find it.

I sailed out of this marina the other day as crew on a race. The marina is indeed pretty small and you won’t find what you are looking for here.

There is a vessel I have seen advertised for this purpose in the area, M/V Patriot which also is (IMO) an interesting boat - a wooden American Marine 55 Alaskan. It is a few miles east along Lake Union I believe. Google the vessel name and seattle and you should be able to find it.

It's kinda far from Lake Washington but maybe worth the drive.

https://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p4176678

Last edited:
The one in Seattle still shows up in the google results (seattle m/v patriot bnb) for airbnb, but it says the listing is pulled when you follow the link.

He did have it for sale also, so perhaps it sold in the last month or two since I last saw it. That was the only one I had seen in Seattle but maybe there are others...

Back
Top Bottom