Engine shop manuals are here and free.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ben2go

Guru
Vessel Name
Shipoopi
Vessel Make
derilic sailboat
I found this online resource for engine shop manuals and other info resources while researching the old MK10 Naval Whaleboats. They are free to download and in PDF format. I thought this would help some people out.

whaleboat

Detroit
Perkins
Hurth
Volvo
Farymann
Universal Atomic
Universal Diesel
Westerbeke
Yanmar

That's got me thinking, I wonder if TF mods could set up a dedicated engine manual archive, assuming it does not infringe any copyright legislation.

I am sure there are many members here with engine info already on their computers, and turning it all into a reference library would be a great asset.

What say you Janet?

Great site!

Is there a site for USN 50 ft utility boats?

No luck for me, the quest for my engine manual is never ending :)

L

That's got me thinking, I wonder if TF mods could set up a dedicated engine manual archive, assuming it does not infringe any copyright legislation.

I am sure there are many members here with engine info already on their computers, and turning it all into a reference library would be a great asset.

What say you Janet?

Have you checked out the Trawler Forum Library? In the upper right hand corner of the page, there is a Library tab. It’s not a dedicated engine manual archive but if enough are download it could be reorganized.

What say you Janet?

That would be good. You'll probably have to PM Janet to get her attention on this.

Great site!

Is there a site for USN 50 ft utility boats?

I didn't find anything on the larger boats. Most were 30ft and under ships lifeboats or semi-rigid inflatable rescue boats.

No luck for me, the quest for my engine manual is never ending :)

L

Post your engine make and model number. Someone here may have something or a resource for more info.

What engine?

Post your engine make and model number. Someone here may have something or a resource for more info.

ACADIA AD30

Don't worry I don't think I will ever find any manual for this one, I may even own the last one in service :)

IMG_3132.jpg

L

Acadia Engines

ACADIA AD30

Don't worry I don't think I will ever find any manual for this one, I may even own the last one in service :)

View attachment 76718

L

Did you try reaching out to the resources mentioned in the attached article? It's an old article (like me) but thought I would forward it in the event you had not seen it.
nova-scotia-marine-engines

Because I am a newbie on the forum the system may not let me post a link to the article...if that is the case ...search "Gas Engine Magazine -March/April 1993 Nova Scotia Marine Engines"

Back
Top Bottom