new boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Molly

Vessel Name
La Bella Vita
Vessel Make
2006 Mainship 34T
Just made an offer on a 2006 Mainship 34 Trawler
Had a few boats. 25 ft. Catalina, 30 Catalina, 38 Irwin CC, and a 27 Ranger Tug. I loved sailing, but seems to be too much like work these days. Don't like worrying about tides and such. We seem to actually use our 27 Tug when we had it quite a bit. The Mainship is a nice boat. Plenty of room and not bad on fuel. This boat is nice and clean. Has (2) 240 HP Yanmars plus a bow thruster and an 8 KW genny. SWEET! There is an unbelievable amount of room down below in the engine room. Assuming everything goes well with the survey, I will take possession next week sometime. My maiden voyage will be to bring it home. I bought the boat in Stuart and live in Punta Gorda. I will travel the Ocechobee Waterway from West to East. Should be a great trip. I heard the Ocachobee can get real snotty real fast. I plan on taking the route that hugs the southern coast. Any helpful hints? (How about the proper spelling of Ocachobee?)

I think there's a 'k' in there somewhere.

Good luck with your transition from sail to comfort and keep us posted on your progress.

Good luck with your survey and boat purchase. The 34T is one of the few 34' boats that I would consider having with twins. The 14' beam and the resulting huge engine room makes it work.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom