Canvas on Upper Chesapeake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angus99

Guru
Vessel Name
Stella Maris
Vessel Make
Defever 44
We’re thinking of having our biminis refurbished. Does anyone have a strong recommendation for someone on the upper eastern shore of the Chesapeake?

Over near Annapolis (I know it is not the Eastern shore) in Riva , MD we recently found Loretta Jorden. She did a couple of small repairs for us quickly and very cost effective. 410.533.1901

Thanks, I’ll check her out.

Based on local recommendations I had Kevin Koch of Canvas Plus build us a new canvas/glass enclosure. Very pleased with the work and it was done on-time and on-budget. A much better experience than I previously had using another local shop.

Canvas Plus
Shelter Cove Marina
230 Riverside Drive, North East, MD
Office: 410-287-9450
Cell: 443-350-5438

For minor work I've used the canvas guy at Georgetown Yacht Basin. No problems and it is convenient since we're based there.

Sorry, just saw this post. If you haven't already made a decision, I can highly recommend Ted's Cavco Canvas on Kent Island. He does great work at fair/reasonable prices. Try 305 481-3443. Tell him MOJO referred you to him!

Thanks very much. I did go with Carriage Canvas near Chestertown. Looking forward to getting it done.

Back
Top Bottom