I'm a new member.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eris Turner

Hello from Biloxi Ms. My name is Eris Turner. I have live on the Mississippi gulf Coast my whole life. I have been a boat captain for nearly 20 years. I ran inshore fishing charter most of the time, now I do private island and harbor tours in a devlin design 22ft Godzilla tug. A year ago my husband and I bought a 30 sundowner trawler (MOJO)and had it trucked from Seattle to biloxi. Mojo is a very nice boat we have good time on her. We plan to travel inland port to port. My husband is also a member. I really enjoy all the stories he shares with me from the trawler formun, so I desided that I would really like to be part of all. Thanks so for making that happen.

Hello from Biloxi Ms. My name is Eris Turner. I have live on the Mississippi gulf Coast my whole life. I have been a boat captain for nearly 20 years. I ran inshore fishing charter most of the time, now I do private island and harbor tours in a devlin design 22ft Godzilla tug. A year ago my husband and I bought a 30 sundowner trawler (MOJO)and had it trucked from Seattle to biloxi. Mojo is a very nice boat we have good time on her. We plan to travel inland port to port. My husband is also a member. I really enjoy all the stories he shares with me from the trawler formun, so I desided that I would really like to be part of all. Thanks so for making that happen.

Eris

Welcome to TF and to the world of owning a your sundowner

Welcome to Trawler Forum.

Awesome introduction! Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard TF.
I'm going to guess you have dome interesting stories to share from your experience.

Wifey B: YAY, another woman. We want you. We need you. We're way way outnumbered. :rofl::dance:

Nice to see another woman who is a captain too. :)

Eris, looking forward hearing of your future ventures.

Welcome!, we overnighted at Point Cadet Marina a few weeks ago. Hope to see you all out on the water some time.

Welcome Eris, hope you can share some tales! Oh, and pictures!

Welcome aboard.

Hello Eris! We homeport in Gautier. See you on the islands when we get back to those waters. Be well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom