Thread: Spade
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Spadeanchor USA

Spade

Keith,

Thank you so much for posting our contact information for Spade Anchors here in the USA. We have seen a great increase of traffic since you posted our contact information. We are the manufacturer and US distributor located in Florida.

I did want to let everyone on the forum know that Spade anchors work great on trawlers as well as they do on sailboats. The Spade anchor's shank is a welded three piece construction for added strength and durability. The tip of the anchor has a chisel shape and is ballasted with lead, so that 50% of the total weight of the anchor is in the tip of the anchor. That gives the Spade an advantage over all the other anchors on the market. This means that the Spade anchor will contact the bottom tip first and dig in instantly. The anchor will set within 2 times its own length.

There are many pictures of anchors on our website, as well as, testimonials from very happy Spade Anchor users. We have other dealers across the USA, with more to come.

I am more than happy to discuss any trawlers anchor needs at any time. Please contact me by using the contact number ffrom the post above. We are in Florida and we will be at Strictly Sail in Miami, in February if anyone is interested.
Smooth seas...
Evan

-- Edited by Spadeanchor USA on Friday 11th of November 2011 02:56:43 PM
Spadeanchor USA is offline   Reply With Quote