Sonas - Bahamas 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great blog,enjoy

The crossing, checking in and Piriformis syndrome.

The Crossing | AtAnchor.com

I have to admit, I find Sian's comments to be more entertaining. :D

Nice blog!
(My wife suffers from sciatica, as well, and it ended up being the thing that finally turned us around and started us back from our last Bahamas cruise.)

Last edited:
Looks like fun great blog

I have to admit, I find Sian's comments to be more entertaining. :D

Nice blog!
(My wife suffers from sciatica, as well, and it ended up being the thing that finally turned us around and started us back from our last Bahamas cruise.)

Then you will like the next entry as she had to write the whole thing since I am flat on my back! Getting better by the day though thanks mainly to alternating Ben Gay and ice.

Then you will like the next entry as she had to write the whole thing since I am flat on my back! Getting better by the day though thanks mainly to alternating Ben Gay and ice.

Glad your getting better I have had similar problems luckily my admiral is a Physical Therapist that helps with the healing process

Yep, everyone was clear on the fact that stretching the Piriformis was going to help more than meds. So I have six stretches that I do four times a day. I have to say some of the stretches are pretty painful. But after every set I do get relief, so it is definitely worth it

Great writeup of the Abacos. Interesting to me since that’s the only part of the Bahamas we have cruised so far. I need to branch out!

Have a safe crossing home. Hope it’s better than the crossing over was.

Short video putting together some of the video snippets I had from the Abacos.

Back
Top Bottom