Hello Florida!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fotoman

Guru
Just landed in Fort Lauderdale to spend a few weeks in a sunny climate. Would love to grab a cold one with fellow forum members in the area. PM me if you want.

-- Edited by Fotoman on Saturday 5th of November 2011 05:27:46 AM

you make it to Mississippi let me know.

Hi, Eric.* Wife and I will be in Ft. Lauderdale at the end of the month, unfortunately flying in.* If you are still in the area, would love to meet up with you.

Gary - No trawler yet, just a 23' Grady White Gulfstream

-- Edited by VAtrawlerguy on Saturday 5th of November 2011 07:13:57 AM

Hey Eric:

We're down here in Key Biscayne (Miami) if you're going any further south. PM me if you intend to cruise down this far.

Fotoman wrote:
Just landed in Fort Lauderdale to spend a few weeks in a sunny climate. Would love to grab a cold one with fellow forum members in the area. PM me if you want.

-- Edited by Fotoman on Saturday 5th of November 2011 05:27:46 AM

:smile:We were there on business/ pleasure about a year ago and loved the area. LOTS of big dollar yachts to see. I would mention that it is an expensive are if you happen to need a room, you drive or God forbid, get hungry! I remember having to $5.00 to park at a restaurant with a great view- where we paid $160 for a wonderful meal for the admiral and I!!
But it is like paradise around there and the must take list of $$$ to keep up!

A tourist trap is a tourist trap.

Trust me , the wages for working folks in FL stink, the guy changing the oil on the big wake makers is not springing $160 for lunch.

If you are going to get down to the Miami area, send me a PM. Maybe we can get together with Healhustler to grab that cold one.

Hopcar and Healhustler, yes I will be down to Miami at some point. Most likely next week end. I'll be in touch!

Back
Top Bottom