Zar Mini Rib10 Aluminum w/ Flat Floor and 2 lockers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FtLaudTwo

Just bought a Zar Mini Rib10 at the Fort Lauderdale Boat show from Inflatable Boat Pro. This is a tender for my 40' Marine Trader Sundeck. I have Kato Davits to hoist and store it. The boat is very light, about 1001bs and the main locker access is large enough for a 6 gallon tank or a smaller tank with room for safety equipment (fire extinguisher, horn, flares, etc)and there is a smaller access hatch to store the anchor/rode. It has a double floor so should keep everything dry. The boat is actually just under 10' but it appears to be large enough (Italian Design) They are supposed to deliver it to me this Friday at the boat in Marathon. Will see how it goes!

Just bought a Zar Mini Rib10 at the Fort Lauderdale Boat show from Inflatable Boat Pro. This is a tender for my 40' Marine Trader Sundeck. I have Kato Davits to hoist and store it. The boat is very light, about 1001bs and the main locker access is large enough for a 6 gallon tank or a smaller tank with room for safety equipment (fire extinguisher, horn, flares, etc)and there is a smaller access hatch to store the anchor/rode. It has a double floor so should keep everything dry. The boat is actually just under 10' but it appears to be large enough (Italian Design) They are supposed to deliver it to me this Friday at the boat in Marathon. Will see how it goes!

Nice boat. 88 lbs! Beats the heck out of my west marine plywood floor boat. wanna trade for a WM inflatable floor dinghy? Let us know how it performs and what HP you put on it.

It was under $3700 including Florida Sales tax "boat show special"? They delivered it from Fort Lauderdale to Marathon on time. We used it a little bit last weekend, very happy so far. The flat floor makes it much more stable to stand on, will be good for working on the exterior of the boat and I really like the locker to put the gas tank. I had to lengthen the gas hose by 2' to run it under the flat floor which they warned me about ahead of time and there is even a string provided under the deck to help fish it through.

It was under $3700 including Florida Sales tax "boat show special"? They delivered it from Fort Lauderdale to Marathon on time. We used it a little bit last weekend, very happy so far. The flat floor makes it much more stable to stand on, will be good for working on the exterior of the boat and I really like the locker to put the gas tank. I had to lengthen the gas hose by 2' to run it under the flat floor which they warned me about ahead of time and there is even a string provided under the deck to help fish it through.

Got a picture of this bad boy?

Do you have to keep the motor upright at all times
because its a 4 stroke?
I'm thinking about a 2 stroke because you can lay them down
but they are hard to find.
I also need some kind of Davits too.
Any pics available.
Thanks
just got the boat 2 months ago and taking a piloting class in Feb
to learn how to run this boat.

Hello,
Verbal exchanges have resumed between Zar mini France, Zar mini gmbh and myself. Cordial and contructive exchanges.
I received from them admissible proposals that will put an end to this unfortunate story.
In the end, Zar mini France and Zar mini gmbh in their legal representatives are not dishonest. Misunderstanding, misunderstanding because of the language barrier and distance.
if the moderator can erase this discussion that may affect the reputation of these two companies, he will be thanked in advance.
Best regards

I am glad it is working out.

I have always told my kids to never ascribe to malice what can be explained by ignorance.

I had a manager a long time ago who always said, "Communication doesn't work." --------- with no follow-on whatsoever. LOL.

Not sure what happened. The language barrier can make things really difficult.

What seemed to be the misunderstanding??
Price????

Weight,,,, I think

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom