Interesting boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are good. Made me go look. Lol.
Paced off 115’. Could easily be 120’.
Also questioning whether it’s a Trumpy.
Or even a 1929 vintage for that matter.
As I said, I couldn’t find it under these criteria in Yachtworld which I find odd given that it was supposed to have been sold just two weeks ago.

For those thinking of using C-Flex you will learn to love your sander and fairing boards if you want it to look nice. I have built two C-flex boats so am a little familiar with it. There have been a ton of wood work boats covered with it on the gulf coast.

Click on show more on this page and there are several interior photos.

lbtr

Nice..... where do they put the ER pics?

Over all, this is the kind of boat that needs to be appreciated by sitting in the salon quietly and admire the interior then move to the pilot house to do the same.

Nice..... where do they put the ER pics?

Over all, this is the kind of boat that needs to be appreciated by sitting in the salon quietly and admire the interior then move to the pilot house to do the same.

That statement resembles a gal I once knew - well! :thumb: :D :dance:

Greetings,
Re: post #5198 (holy shat! That's a lot of posts)....BUT to the point of #5198...

200w.gif

Ahhh, yes. The first generation when women had birth control and sex couldn't kill you...

Ahhh, yes. The first generation when women had birth control and sex couldn't kill you...

Now, I just sit on the edge of the bed and tell her how good I used to be.

I'm done. Now returning you to the thread subject.

Wow

Military..Full displacement or planning?

Attachments

• 75F25A68-B4AD-4AD1-ADA0-D327AD82E471.jpg
    75F25A68-B4AD-4AD1-ADA0-D327AD82E471.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 121
I do wish the Navy would settle on 2 or 3 hull designs. They spend a lot of my money on "test platforms".

This IS one of the designs they decided on for Littoral Combat Vessels. The different designs are for different missions. Horses for courses.

You are right RTF, though the description says "this vessel was built in China as a long-range, long duration expedition vessel", leads me to think it would have ample tankage.
If not,there are always the sails...:). No reference to a get home wing engine either. Or water tankage. Not sure the advert writer is doing the boat a lot of favors. I think I see him reflected in a photo,taking his degraded i-phone pics as compared to a DSLR.

The LCS that even the USN says has "modest combat ability" - one of it's design concepts is that it can limp to safety after it gets hurt. Ugly to boot.

I wonder what the maintenance budget looks like for that 45' Admiralty a few pages back?

I do like that boat! Not sure about the million dollar price tag.

Anyone want to start a GoFundMe?

[emoji51]

One for the electric, and traditional open(putt putt) launch, enthusiasts. Except this one doesn`t "putt putt".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom