Greetings from Atlantic City, NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BillZe

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Migration
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 34 Double Cabin Yacht Trawler
I am excited to be joining the world of trawlers. I am transitioning from a cabin cruiser to either a 34' Marine Trader Double Cabin or a 42' Bristol Trawler. I have a line on both and am making a final decision based on reports from mechanics then of course a survey.

I have always loved boating and enjoying fun in the sun. I am a Realtor® by trade and own a brokerage firm but also broker boats on the side. While I love introducing people to their new home, I equally enjoy finding someone the perfect boat.

When I am not on the water I enjoy cooking, the beach, boardwalk, am an avid baseball fan, working out, and spending time with my Labrador Rretrievers and African Grey Bogey.

Again, I am excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to making new friends and learning from everyone's experiences.

Bill,
Welcome. I am seeking a trawler. Prefer a single inboard. Like GB 32's, Eagle 32's, Mainship 350's.
When I am not on, near, or under the water---- I am thinking of the water.
Greg

I am leaning towards a single screw myself with the Marine Trader 34 Double Cabin I am looking at. Thanks for the welcome!

Bill

Greetings,
Welcome aboard.

200w.gif

200w.gif

Thanks a lot! Love the emoticons.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom