View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 05:34 PM   #3
Benthic2's Avatar
City: Boston Area
Country: United States
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,492
You could always wait until you are headed to Canada to get it. As long as you are in US waters I don't believe you need a license for VHF, AIS or Epirb.
Benthic2 is offline   Reply With Quote