Yachtworld search feature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plane Nauti

Veteran Member
Morning All,

Anyone else having issues searching yachtworld the last day or two? I usually look at trawlers and pilothouse boats. Now, YW brings up 5000 boats from express cruisers to blow boats.

Checked my search inputs and they are the same as always.....

Thanks!

Keith

Working for me. But i normally go straight to the advanced search feature in order to look at specific subtypes of boat features just to avoid being inundated from everything from bathtubs to the second coming of HMS Titanic.

By the way, have you recently refreshed your cache or otherwise done some computer maintenance on your computer? Yachtworld uses cookies to remember searches, and you have to be diligent about verifying old search terms are not still in play for subsequent searches.

I too use advanced search for my “perfect catch” and in the past two days it’s also been pulling in sailboats and I have “All power” selected. All other search parameters seem to be okay tho

"All Power" fell off my saved search today too.

I swapped over to Safari and it worked. Yachtworld now working on Firefox again also.

Use caution. Those "harmless" searches can result in the identification of desires, followed by significant expenditures.

Use caution. Those "harmless" searches can result in the identification of desires, followed by significant expenditures.

Already neck deep in desires.... but practical also! Just waiting a few years till retirement and college graduation!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom