Profile pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poczatek

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Lil' Toot
Vessel Make
Marine Trader 34 Double Cabin
How do I get my profile pic on my posts. Thanks

How do I get my profile pic on my posts. Thanks

Hi
It is not your profile picture that shows on your post it is your avatar that shows.
Go to user CP and scroll down till you see "Edit Avatar" and put a photo there.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 6.02.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 6.02.44 PM.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 131
Thanks for the help. There we go. Along the way to a two year rebuild on my Marine Trader 34. Not sure I'll get it done in two years; but planning to cruise it to Florida and keep her there.

Thanks for the info, finally got a photo to show up.

Followed the instructions and it shows as upside down?

Open the photo on your computer, rotate it to the proper orientation and then upload it again, a lot of photos take with mobile devices have this problem.

It will then look like this...........

Attachments

8.4 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Hi Dimer2
Thanks for the offer. I ‘m new to TF and not very good with computers. So let’s start with “how to send a PM”.

Thanks I thinks it’s ok now. It did show right side up on my iPad but for some reason it flipped on the avitar

Hi Dimer2
Thanks for the offer. I ‘m new to TF and not very good with computers. So let’s start with “how to send a PM”.

Just click on his name above his avatar, you will then see a drop down menu and click on "Send a private message to dimer2", a new screen will appear and type your message.......:thumb:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 9.31.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 9.31.57 AM.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 108
Thanks for the help guys!

Thanks for the help, guys! Much appreciated.

All newbies, take a look at the top of this section (How to Use the Forum, Site News and Account Concerns) and you'll see the top post that is a "sticky" post...meaning it always stays at the top of the list. I've added a link below.

This thread will walk you through most issues folks have when they first start using the forum software. If that doesn't help, feel free to post a question. We have lots of helpful folks here on Trawler Forum to assist if you can't figure it out with the guidance provided.

http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s22/forums-101-set-up-your-account-|-help-tips-etc-5739.html

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom