The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dheaslip

Vessel Name
Joyful
Vessel Make
Beneteau Swift Trawler 34
Hello,
My wife, Linda and I recently purchased a 2015 Beneteau Swift Trawler 34 in Annapolis and brought her down the Chesapeake and ICW crossing the Okeechobee waterway bringing her back to our home on Sand Key just south of the Clearwater pass. This is our second trawler having gotten married on our Grand Banks 32 in South Florida back in 1984. I am very excited about the Trawler Forum site as we are also members of AGLCA and MTOA and have learned much from the daily emails they send out.

We are both retired and plan to do extended cruising in FL, the Bahamas as well as cruise back to the 1,000 Islands in NY where I was raised. I met my wife in San Francisco where I kept a Morgan 30 Sailboat. I have owned several sea ray bow riders (kids growing up), as well as a Beneteau Oceanis 352 Sailboat. We look forward to taping into the wealth of knowledge here in the Forum as well as connecting with lots of new digital and hopefully face to face friends we know we will meet along the way. Regards, David

Welcome aboard. There is a lot of good info here.

Welcome to the forum! Just a little South of you in Fort Myers.

Ted

Welcome to the forum. Great group here!

Welcome aboard, David and Linda. The ST34 is a nice boat!

As proof of your new vessel and for the benefit of our members who cannot read, we will require photos of said vessel. (Also, we like looking at pretty boats!)

Back
Top Bottom