Meridian 48

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, if you ask the broker about this boat, ask if those pictures are recent.

Pop up says it`s one of their "hottest listings", so probably sold already. You only see pics if you open an account with them, not doing that. Hard sell advert on a hard sell site?

I also tried to look at the photos, but I will not make an account. Ridiculous.

Hey, Pop Yachts needs that email address so they can spam your inbox and sell to others.

Yes, I think that was the description I was looking for...

Actually real nice boats had a friend cruise one up in BC and Seattle for about 8 years fulltime. He loved the boat stable and affordable. We spent two weeks on it with him out of Prince Rupert.

You only see pics if you open an account with them, not doing that. Hard sell advert on a hard sell site?

I don't have a problem looking at the pics without signing up. Just click on the main pic next to the gallery of pics (the one about halfway don the page, not the pic at the top) and then use your arrow keys to navigate.

I don't have a problem looking at the pics without signing up. Just click on the main pic next to the gallery of pics (the one about halfway don the page, not the pic at the top) and then use your arrow keys to navigate.

Nice, something so simple....

@OP That boat looks nice, I was thinking that it looked lived in but appears maintained. Then I glanced back at the top and saw that it is a 1974. Mental ranking went up a bit then.

Wish I could tell you something based on personal experience, though; but I have none. Best of luck.

Built in Long Beach Ca I believe

It appears this one doesn’t has AC’s except for the cheesy portable units.

And from the pics it looks like it’s been rode hard.

But hey, “It’s ready to cruise”.....

I refuse to sign up for Facesnatch. Guess I'll just have to do without.

It’s on EBay with many small photos. Search “trawlers” not “trawlers for sale” which gets you trailers for sale ?
Much Mainship clothing items for sale in this same search area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom