photo sending question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbkoko

Vessel Name
Kokopelli
Vessel Make
Luhrs Alura
How many posts do you need to have done before the site lets you send pics through a private message?

Read the instructions on this site.
May be a 1 meg limit. I always reduce the size of my pics. My camera takes 6 meg pics.

How many posts do you need to have done before the site lets you send pics through a private message?

Sorry but sending attachments/pictures is not an available option for private messaging for anyone. Even the moderators can’t send pictures via private messsaging.

Thank you. I did read the instructions. And I also read instructions for how to send a photo through a message, but it required an icon/button that I did not have so I thought maybe I had not reached the required number of posts. I have gotten a message in the past about not being able to write longer messages due to that fact.

Post to Imgur, can be done anonymously

Then send a link.

Good method for public forums also, no need to resize yourself, all handled automatically

If you're sending a link to web-hosted pics in a PM, the system requires at least a 10 post history before permitting the link through without Moderator intervention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom