Jet skiing accident video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've just lost faith in the PFD turning a floater face up!

I've just lost faith in the PFD turning a floater face up!

My wife and I are bewildered by the fact he didn't seem to swallow any water at all despite being found face down in the water. He's incredibly lucky that guy got to him so quickly.

type III never were supposed to turn you face up unless a special one.

Wow, can’t fly like that anymore...thank God someone was close ...he certainly would have drowned...

My wife and I are bewildered by the fact he didn't seem to swallow any water at all despite being found face down in the water. He's incredibly lucky that guy got to him so quickly.
Perhaps the LOC reduced the urge to breathe,thus not taking in water in the brief period before help arrived.

Yep, the front shocks didn't soak up much of the impact :) Major laceration to his chin, probably broke a tooth or three. The blood from the ear looked like a tear from the impact. I did a 30 year career in EMS/Fire, those were my initial impressions.

Definitely got his bell rung! The guy helping him did a pretty good job with no equipment, and of course once the victim came around he didn't co-operate :) Par for the course...

Maybe next time he'll attach the kill switch lanyard.

I used to own a Jet Ski back in the day. Sold it after a friend ran into the dock when he realized it didn’t turn without throttle.

I felt like I dodged a bullet not having an accident or getting sued. We acted pretty stupid on that thing.

Back
Top Bottom