Value of Lehman 120 injector core

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mkeller

I have an opportunity to buy six fuel injectors for a Lehman 120. The owner doesn’t know anything about them. They do have seals over all ports. What’s a fair core value for an injector?

In 2007, I got my injectors rebuilt by a terrific fellow who specialized in farm equipment (Lehmans were popular in combines) and he charged me $25 plus my injectors for new ones. Even then that was a bargain. You don't say if the ones you are buying are new, rebuilt or just used?

Call a farm equipment-fixer and ask them?

EBay, remanufactued, $195 ea.

Nozzles only, $51

Last edited:
depends upon condition....

but if unknown, more than $50 would be generous .

With the unknown condition I think I’m going to pass. I suspect they will be on Ebay this week.

Really, call a farm equipment guy. This is old, crude technology. Even $50 for a nozzle is thievery.

Cav # DLL140S6422, Delphi # 5621251
$10 US on ebay. $4.27+ $15.80 shipping on Amazon.

Those really arent cores fir a core charge as they arent a complete injector assembly.

Ultimately, a core's worth is what you have to pay without one .

Not really a complete core....

A core's ultimate wirth is what you gave to oay for a new or rebuilt one without the core.

True but he also showed a $50 price for tips, which I said was too high and set about to prove. That English agricultural store has injectors too but they are “engine components for a Ford tractor” and I don’t know parts numbers to compare but they average somewhere less than 50 pounds which is a lot better. Also try Industrial Engines in Delta BC, they sell Lehman/Ford parts and engines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom