Dock box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Guru
Vessel Name
Southerly
Vessel Make
1986 Marine Trader 36' Sundeck
If anyone is looking for an affordable fiberglass dock box that can even be customized, look no further than www.dockboxman.com What a beauty I just got. Will post a pic when I get it down to the dock.

I'm thinking spam? But it doesn't promote anything but the product category as a whole. . .

Spam? You mean from Donna or what she linked?

I'm thinking spam? But it doesn't promote anything but the product category as a whole. . .

Obviously you do not know me I would never put spam out anywhere. In fact, I’m rather insulted.

I’m someone who likes to help. Go to google and do a search on the site. I found it through eBay which I never use. This dock box is gorgeous, custom and of commercial grade. All items on their site are brand new.

If you don’t want to search out the site, do a search on me or turn on your tv. Chances are you will see me. :mad:

Normal limited research...... Regulars know and respect you Donna. :)

Apologies for my ignorance.

But a link to the product on a different site that works would be great, there are lots of different makers

No excuse for accusing a regular member as being a spammer.

sit back and learn for once....

Yes BandB, l and m products. I bought the blue lid one.

The domain name didn't resolve for me, either. A WhoIs lookup shows the dockboxman.com domain is available.

That is a good price for a fiberglass dock box. Still, Amazon has a plastic one for under $70. I've been thinking about a new one for my sundeck, but I think I'd rather use the $230 difference for some other priority.

The domain name didn't resolve for me, either. A WhoIs lookup shows the dockboxman.com domain is available.

That is a good price for a fiberglass dock box. Still, Amazon has a plastic one for under $70. I've been thinking about a new one for my sundeck, but I think I'd rather use the $230 difference for some other priority.

I wanted a “real” one and this fit the bill and budget. Comparable fiberglass boxes are in the 700.00 dollar range and go up from there. The quality is stellar.

If that $70 Amazon one is plastic.... pretty flimsy as I just got one.

Great for lines and life jackets, but my heavy tackle box and mast winch battery are challenging its practicality for my application.

Otherwise for $70, keeps clutter out of sight just fine. Barely a weathetight lid though.

My marina doesn't allow plastic dock boxes.

Mmmmm, rocking and rolling and someone serves fried spam? I guess they want to swim ashore.

I like buying used stuff for my used boat.
Paid $75 for this nice fiberglass one that fits well on my aft deck.

Attachments

• IMG_0938.jpg
    IMG_0938.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 111
I like buying used stuff for my used boat.
Paid $75 for this nice fiberglass one that fits well on my aft deck.

I agree!! Anything shiny would just look out of place!

Well, we'll see. Just ordered a blue one. If its not perfect, I"m expecting a refund...from Donna!!!
toni

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom