Rescued "Boat Cat" Looking For A Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Offshore 54

Vessel Name
Chapter Three
Vessel Make
Offshore 54
We have a foster cat that was rescued from the recent Houston floods. Info is (hopefully) attached. She is great - please have a look at her story and let us know if you have a home for this cruising kitty!

Bruce and Jill
54' Ofshore

Attachments

• Whitneypdf.pdf
    390.2 KB · Views: 183
Wifey B: What a wonderful story and super kitty. I'm sure someone is going to give her the perfect home soon. :)

Seems to me she's already found a forever home. I know you're only supposed to be fostering, but those pictures make it obvious that she's already adopted you and your gang, knocking herself out to fit in...plus she takes to cruising like she was born to it. After what's already been through it would break her heart to be torn away from a loving home again...or maybe the only one she's ever had.

My wonderful bride is a thoroughly failed "foster". Every friggin kitten that crosses the doorstep winds up being a resident.

We're at five and done (I say). Beyond that, I'm moving on the boat - a cat free environment. She runs a kitten rescue group that places 400-500 a year. Only problem is an unending supply of "applicants". This activity is coordinated with a spay/neuter program that processes thousands a year. If there is a fem involved, I'd guess you have a new family member Selene.

There are "transports" that most rescue organizations run - believe it or not, there are areas that are lacking in potential adoptee cats. Might want to check with your local SPCA. They usually have a line on that. If you need a contact, PM me.

Transportation for Whitney

I should have added that we would be happy to figure out a way to get Whitney from Florida to wherever you live.

Thanks,

Bruce and Jill

I should have added that we would be happy to figure out a way to get Whitney from Florida to wherever you live.

Thanks,

Bruce and Jill

Now he's promoting more aggressively while still in denial as to the outcome. He'll probably be tossing in a scratching post and a years supply of litter soon. Sometimes it's hard to accept the fate you know is certain.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom