Mainship bankruptcy where to get parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BellaDonna

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
BELLADONNA
Vessel Make
34' MAINSHIP HARDTOP TRAWLER
Anyone know where we can find replacement cabinet latches for the closets?
Mainship site is now closed. Marshall Germany, the parts info fellow can not be reached.

If you go into the Mainship owner's group in Yahoo, someone there posted info about a parts contact.

Ref:Mainship parts

thanks for the quick reply...

mainship parts

I live in St. Augustine where Mainship was built, a new business is being built at the old plant, ( a marina) I was able to buy some of the old inventory, I think I might have the parts you are looking for, I have cabinet doors, latches, locks, even counter tops, and carpet.

Anyone know where we can find replacement cabinet latches for the closets?
Mainship site is now closed. Marshall Germany, the parts info fellow can not be reached.

Boat builders don't normally manufacture small parts like that, they buy standard parts. Compare your latches to what you can find in marine catalogs or on-line. You should be able to find exact replacements.

Good evening

I live in St. Augustine where Mainship was built, a new business is being built at the old plant, ( a marina) I was able to buy some of the old inventory, I think I might have the parts you are looking for, I have cabinet doors, latches, locks, even counter tops, and carpet.

Hi Steve good evening from Europe. I wonder if you could help me. I found a mainship trawler 350 of 2009 European standards (12/220 V). the boat is new, never used. Never prepared for cruising. It is motorised with twin yanmar with V drive. It lacks the bikini top with the metal support structure; the air conditioning unit; the power generator; the windlass. Would you be able to assist or advise. ? Many thanks

All of those can be added by local folks. Might be useful to know which model(s) of genset might have been OEM, just for interest, but otherwise these aren't tied to original manufacturer's parts. Shop for genset (Kohler or whatever), windlass (Maxwell or whatever), AC (Dometic or whatever), and have a local bimini fabricator fix you up with a top.

-Chris

Looking for side port windows for a 1981 mainship 34. The windows are oval with visors.Thanks Ralph

They are Beckson. You can buy them thru Defender. Measure what you have and match up a part number.

Or go directly to Beckston.

Mine are 7x14 in the galley and head. Smaller in the birth

1979 Mainship MKII

Do you have carpet replacement for a 2005 Mainship Pilot 34 ?

There's nothing arcanely "marine" about carpet...or drawer pulls or faucets or upholstery or drapery fabric ...boat builders get it from the same sources that home builders do, and any carpet that's suitable for a beach house is just fine on a boat...and if your boat is more than about 10 years old it's prob'ly overdue for a decor update anyway. So go to any carpet dealer and pick out what you like that's stain, mold and mildew resistant. When I restored my Trojan F32 I chose a tight loop berber and put down genuine fake Oriental throw rugs and a runner from Home Depot to protect the high traffic areas.

Helm update

I own a 2000 Mainship Pilot 30, with the original nav and instruments. I'd like to update to a single MFD and updated instruments. The newer 30's have a helm station perfectly setup for this, while mine is outdated with no room for an MFD. Hanging in a box from the hardtop are the radar, fishfinder, and chart plotter. Difficult to see as it's directly above my head while driving. I don't fish so don't need fishfinder but may want the option for next owner. Thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• IMG_6791.jpg
    IMG_6791.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6795.jpg
    IMG_6795.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 140
Looking for a 2000 Mainship 390 flybridge wind shield

Any chance you found one of these, or perhaps the plans for the acrylic 8" curved outward flybridge windshield. Mine was destroyed by Irma.

Thank you in advance.

Gordon, Au Naturel, 2000 Mainship 390 Trawler

I need a mask for a 1978 mainship trawler 1

mask

What is a "mask" for a Mainship 1?

I NEED a mast for 1978 mainship trawler

Locks for front and back doors 350 1989

I just bought a mainship 350 1999
Great boat but can not find replacement locks here

Can you help?

Thanks Tom

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom