New Jersey Marina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordon J

Guru
Vessel Name
Didi Mau
Vessel Make
Currently looking for next boat
I am looking for a marina near Perth Amboy/Woodbridge New Jersey. My wife and I would like to have a slip for about two months during mid June to mid August 2018. Can someone recommend a marina where we might put our 46 foot boat? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Thats peak summer season in NJ. Its going to be tough finding a slip. Good trying now. Good luck.

Can't speak to the marinas right there, but not far from there I can say we really enjoyed both Mansion Marina and Atlantis Marina in Great Kills on Staten Island. Nice area pretty much recovered now from Sandy after getting virtually wiped out. Closer to all the good cruising too. Strongly encourage checking it out.

Thanks George. We’ll take a look. What I failed to mention is that we ar3 also hoping for a reasonable price, but that may be too much to ask for....

try Lockwood Boat Works in Perth Amboy. I've never stayed there but have done some work for them in past years. They have an amazing service department.
John

Thanks George. We’ll take a look. What I failed to mention is that we ar3 also hoping for a reasonable price, but that may be too much to ask for....

Or the prices may be reasonable, but you don't like them? How are we supposed to know what you consider reasonable?

How far from which town are you willing to be? Trying to figure what might be acceptable to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom