South Shore Wine & Food Festival (October 20th)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RE: South Shore Wine & Food Festival (October 20th)

Did you put it on the calendar?* Come on everybody...that's what it's for!
smile.gif

I don't think so.* You can buy your tickets at the entrance on the day of........I hear its alot of fun!!!!!* Are you guys going?*

I do believe so-

Are yall? What about Mr. Moderator and LT?

South Shore Wine & Food Festival (October 20th)

I'm in although I will get to the house about 9am Sat. on no sleep so I gotta nap first. I also hear that it is 20 dollars at the door!!!! That is enough to keep Doug out of it!!!...
smile.gif
!

That is pretty damn steep though.*I do like me some good wine!***

-- Edited by Baker at 13:17, 2007-10-16

$20.00
blahblah.gif
* Its going to be fun!!!!!!!*

I'm in!!!!!!!* And can't wait to drink some wine!!!!!!*

$20 is steap for 5 sips of wine! You know how much beer I can get for $20?

Surf Widow wrote:

Can somebody please let me know when there is a RUM tasting?

Every night at my boat!
smile.gif

Seriously, if ya'll come to the festival, come by and introduce yourself. I'm on Anastasia III, pier 15, slip 39. Will be back and forth between the festival, but will have a little notepad on the back so you'll know when I'll be back.

Hope to see ya'll there!

Keith

Keith wrote: come by and introduce yourself. I'm on Anastasia III, pier 15, slip 39

Hey Keith, We've actually met before, I'm the Y.E.S. girl (also known as Baker's other half)

Well we have had a change. We have a visitor coming into town(Vivian) and Cyndi thought it was next weekend she was coming and I thought it might be this weekend. Turns out I was right. She is already in town. So we will be entertaining them tomorrow(read boating). We may or may not make it by the SSW&FF. IF it fits and that is something that interests them, then we will go. Maybe go boating and then hit the Fest in the evening. I think it goes until 10pm. That's our gig. It will be great seeing her.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom