Defever Emblem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcterraflight

Vessel Name
Manitou
Vessel Make
Defever 48
Hi,

I have a 1981 Defever 48 and am wondering if anybody knows if the "Defever" emblem, preferably "Defever 48", can still be purchased? These are the chrome emblems on the port and starboard boat deck supports.

If you send an email to Wilson Lin at Pocta, he may be able to help you. His email is wilson.pocta.yacht@gmail.com
Pocta is the manufacturer of all DeFever yachts now.

Hi,

I have a 1981 Defever 48 and am wondering if anybody knows if the "Defever" emblem, preferably "Defever 48", can still be purchased? These are the chrome emblems on the port and starboard boat deck supports.

I have the same problem. There are 2 other DeFevers in my marina and I have been meaning to take photos of the emblems so have some made from stainless. It never occurred to me that they might be available.

The DeFevers I am looking at have 2 different styles, one is vertical block text, and the other is slanted. Does anyone know when the change was made?

Thanks,

Frank

I had our sign maker create two silver-metallic, vinyl DeFever emblems to adhere to the sides of the house as our vintage boat didn't come with metal emblems.

"...2 different styles, one is vertical block text, and the other is slanted. Does anyone know when the change was made?"

Did you find an answer to this question?

No I never did. I am going to have a couple made from stainless, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I had emailed Wilson Pocta and he was very helpful and responded quickly.

On different note, I can't seem to find any replacement bugscreens for my portlights. I don't know the manufacturer but I assume they are 1981 original "stainless" (not-so-stainless).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom