New Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marinetrader

I like this forum already.* I never have*ever been the first to make a post, hahahaah.

I do have a suggestion, unlike the Passagemaker forum, lets all stay on the subject of the thread.* There they go on for dozens of posts of no relavance to original thread.

This is going to be great.

MT

-- Edited by marinetrader at 03:40, 2007-10-06

MT, we plan to try to keep up with the posts and move them or start new topics for them if needed.* Sometimes it takes time, but we will try to keep things somewhat orderly.*
wink.gif

You lost me. What is the topic of THIS thread? Just kidding, good idea.
*** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** Carey

I do have a suggestion, unlike the Passagemaker forum, lets all stay on the subject of the thread. There they go on for dozens of posts of no relavance to original thread.

Most actual Questions are answered in a few quick responses.

So thread expansion is the norm .

FF

So.......Is it suffice to say that we have abandoned this notion? I think its hard to always stay on topic! These online forums are suppposed to be about fun! University is over. Anyone who comes on here solely for research purposes is BORING. Lol. Although I'd say that probably 75% of my browsing is for purposeful research. So I guess that I'm boring too! That's why Im digging up an old thread. :)

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Jags-Colts game?

So.......Is it suffice to say that we have abandoned this notion? I think its hard to always stay on topic! These online forums are suppposed to be about fun! University is over. Anyone who comes on here solely for research purposes is BORING. Lol. Although I'd say that probably 75% of my browsing is for purposeful research. So I guess that I'm boring too! That's why Im digging up an old thread. :)

There are serious questions posed and then there are non tech, touchy feely ones.

I really like when the tech threads stay that way and the others I could care less about.

Wading through all the trash when you search for serious responses posted to an earlier topic that might answer your urgent question is a bit annoying. A quick qip or two we all enjoy, but some go way out into other hobbies or personal issues.

So sure be sociable but there are better threads for it than others...or start one already headed where you want to go with it.

Australia just beat New Zealand at Rugby( a type of football). Now that is news, it doesn`t happen often.

Isn't it "couldn't care less"?
I mean, if you COULD care less it seems like that infers that you care some. But if you couldn't care less, that implies that your caring is already at rock bottom.

The Astros are in the World Series, which I care about a lot. In fact it's possible that I couldn't care more.

Australia just beat New Zealand at Rugby( a type of football). Now that is news, it doesn`t happen often.
Bruce....steady on........Rugby isn't a type of football - it is THE football - the game they play in heaven. To call it "a type of football" is like saying baseball is a type of cricket:dance:

BTW -I have watched the game twice - that winning feeling against the All Blacks is just so good.

NOTE: For all the politically correct types out there - All Blacks is there official name - google it.

Back
Top Bottom