Old 09-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
Edelweiss
Guru

City: PNW
Vessel Model: 1976 Californian Tricabin LRC
34 Californian Articles, Specs and Factory Options List

Quote:
Capn Craig wrote:
Where would it be?* In the salon?* Mine has a square wood cable chase*that is abouut 6in. sq to the outside.* I'm stopping at the boat on my way tonite, I will look.* Incidently many of the schematic drawings are dated in the seventies so I doubt much changed over the years.* I also have the paperwork for much/most of the OEM equipment as well.*
The cable chase is the same on all models. *If you have a tag, it will be in the salon on the stern facing side, at the top, of the wood cable chase. *However, you may not have one. *My tag is about 1 1/2" x 3' brass with black lettering held on with a brass nail at either end. *Flywright has a 1977 34' Cali and he says he doesn't have one. *Maybe they didn't put them on 34's or maybe they were removed by PO? *Don't know for sure? *I will take a picture of mine and post it next time I'm at the boat. *It will be a while though as I'm leaving town tomorrow on business.*

I agree, I don't think Wellcraft, after taking over from Marshall, made many changes, so anything you have would be valuable to all.

Larry B

-- Edited by Edelweiss on Thursday 8th of September 2011 08:46:59 PM
Edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote