Moscow calling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome aboard Boris !!

If you know any hackers, please check with someone from the US before the next election !!

That was a joke. I'm sure we can all learn from you, and you from us, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. I tired to look up how to say "Welcome" in russian....but my keyboard doesn't didn't have those symbols.

Boris,
very handsome lines on your boat and especially like the two-tone blue paint scheme with matching fenders. Sorry if i missed it but did you say what is the overall length?
Note in the US, some people associate "Aquila" with a power catamaran style boat...

35 feet "officially", in real life more like 37-38.
Aquila Boats, the guys who built her went bankrupt soon after selling a dozen of these boats. There is some new Aquila at the moment, having no relation to the one I have as far as I know.

Welcome aboard Boris !!

If you know any hackers, please check with someone from the US before the next election !!

That was a joke. I'm sure we can all learn from you, and you from us, and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. I tired to look up how to say "Welcome" in russian....but my keyboard doesn't didn't have those symbols.

I believe if all this "Russian manipulated elections" was true - you would be enjoying Hillary now.
Thanks for the welcome. :thumb:

Welcome Mate.

Great looking vessel.

Cheers.

H.

Boris,
I don't think "Aquila" is very unusual. Seems fairly familiar.

Love that FB .. the only kind I like and if she has nice underwater lines I'd be even like'in her more.

Very nice boat.

What kind of car do you drive?

Hi Boris and welcome to TF.:)

Your trawler looks nice, enjoy everything along the adveture and trip your new boats.

Is this your first boat?

NBs

Back
Top Bottom