LED G4 Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seasalt007

Guru
Vessel Name
Aweigh
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 42
I have some small barrel shaped G-4 type led lights. Like three up and down and maybe five-six rows of these threes around the barrel.

I have white but want blue.

Is there a store that stocks these so I can shop to make sure I am getting what I want?

Not sure of the model of bulbs you have so a pic would help but I changed all my g4 halogen with g4 leds that I bought on aliexpress for few bucks and I am very happy with them. 10 bulbs in your favourite warm or cold white will cost you something between 5 and 10$ (don't remember the exact price). I can try to find the exact order if you want.

L

I have some small barrel shaped G-4 type led lights. Like three up and down and maybe five-six rows of these threes around the barrel.

Is there a store that stocks these so I can shop to make sure I am getting what I want?

Try Marinebeam. I've used them for replacing all my halogens with LED's, their lamps are top notch, they're suitable for a wide range of voltages. Great service, reasonable price.

If you mean a brick and mortar retail store, try West Marine or any other marine store, then try RV stores like Camping World. Auto parts or customizing stores could be another source.

Both of the above links show what I want. It is called a power tower.

Thanks

superbrightleds.com has a large variety of marine and other led lights. Changed all of our inside and outside, except running lights, to their led's.

Back
Top Bottom