CA Delta Fuel Prices - 6/19/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
For those of you headed to the CA Delta for some summer fun, here are today's lowest prices I found while calling around.* I have included their phone numbers for your reference.*

Antioch Marina 925-779-6957 $4.19

Pittsburg Marina 925-439-4958 $4.19

Delta Marina (Rio Vista) 707-374-2315 $4.26 cash/$4.36 credit

Village West Marina (Stockton) 209-951-1551 $3.86

checked stockton (Village West) yesterday and diesel was $3.399

thats a great deal.. can i get 200 gallons delivered?
i am hoping to get some 100gallons at around $3.57 last time i checked.. just called them and they will not give out the rate over the phone wtf?

Per wrote:
thats a great deal.. can i get 200 gallons delivered?
i am hoping to get some 100gallons at around $3.57 last time i checked.. just called them and they will not give out the rate over the phone wtf?
*WTF is right!!* Our marinas won't give a price over the radio, but they will if you call on te phone.* Any marina not telling me the price of their fuel does not get my business.* If enough boaters tell them this, they might see the light and realize the buyers need to know the price before they'll buy.

Pineapple Girl wrote:
*well nevermind because today it is $4.749!!!!*

Pineapple Girl wrote:Pineapple Girl wrote:
*well nevermind because today it is $4.749!!!!*

*I am confusing my marinas, River Point is $4.749 and village west is $3.53.* both are in stockton.

Pineapple Girl wrote
*I am confusing my marinas, River Point is $4.749 and village west is $3.53.* both are in stockton.
***********I guess River Point is not really interested in selling Fuel!

********** JohnP

JohnP wrote:Pineapple Girl wrote
***********I guess River Point is not really interested in selling Fuel!

********** JohnP

*LOL all the marinas around here change their rates with each fuel shipment based on the price they paid for the fuel, regardless of what the competition is charging.* I think they figure if they are high, when the cheap place has to fill up next*their price will go up too???*

Since I have to fill up this weekend I just called them all for current prices.* Thanks for including phone numbers Al.* these are all for diesel.

Antioch Marina 925-779-6957 $3.999

Pittsburg Marina 925-439-4958 $3.94

Delta Marina (Rio Vista) 707-374-2315 $3.99 cash/$4.09 credit set to change tomorrow based on new shipment today.

Village West Marina (Stockton) 209-951-1551 (posts price on web) still $3.53

Riverpoint Landing (Stockton)*209-951-4144 (posts price on web) still*$4.749

Sounds like Riverpoint is not purchasing/selling red-dyed (off-highway, high sulpher) fuel.

Giggitoni wrote:
Sounds like Riverpoint is not purchasing/selling red-dyed (off-highway, high sulpher) fuel.
They actually had the lowest price of the bunch LAST week but they raised the price on the 10th.* We are filling up Saturday and we will head to Village West in Stockton unless there are price changes before then.

It's a nice cruise to Village West. Great lunch stop for burgers at the burger joint and great dinner at Garlic Bros.

If you've never been there before...Fourteen Mile Slough gets shallow near the marina, but it's plenty deep for our boats in the channel. Approach the fuel dock from the channel on the southwest side, not the north side, to stay in the deeper water.

I have found the VW website prices to be outdated at times, so I have always called to confirm.

For what it is worth at 3.94 in Antioch they add valvtech premium marine to their fuel in the tank, so you don't need to.I can see the sign from my slip and the price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom