The Belle of Washington

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About the same as having one of our boats part lines and get blown away only to be left sitting neatly on blocks and jackstands when the water recedes.

Another example of reality no one could imagine and be believed.* (Fact stranger than fiction.)

I presume the boat owner will have to pay for repair or replacement of the dock.

Egregious wrote:
About the same as having one of our boats part lines and get blown away only to be left sitting neatly on blocks and jackstands when the water recedes.
*But it did'nt part it's lines. Looks like the pilings are still tied on. Look at the 6th and the last picture.

MartySchwartz wrote:Egregious wrote:
*But it did'nt part it's lines. Looks like the pilings are still tied on. Look at the 6th and the last picture.

*You are correct it didn't part lines.* It parted piles from earth.* What are the chances?* I don't know how that pier didn't get destroyed either!* Ours would have buckled like toothpicks.

This is right down the river from us. I will let you know if I see an update.

Al, pls post how they get the beast back in the water & what subsequent damage done to the houseboat in the process. Thx

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom