We Love BVI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

101TUG

Vessel Name
Soler Fox
Vessel Make
Selene 62
We spend last 10 days in BVI for vacation like every summer, this is all time wonderful vacation with plenty nice color and lovely snorkeling ...

150355883210375.jpg

150355884879882.jpg

150355886393307.jpg

150355887866052.jpg

150355888924914.jpg

150355890458126.jpg

15035589153836.jpg

Sorry, but what, and where is BVI. What's with these abbreviations? How hard it it to type 3 words? Just a polite reminder that this is an international forum. Just sayin'...
But yes, looks like a lovely place - which is all the more reason why I (and I imagine many others), will want to know where it is. :confused: :flowers:

British Virgin Islands by the looks of the photo's

you were there in the off season, hurricane season....few tourists, few boats....
for the 7 months in season the entire Virgins are a zoo...too many boats, mostly charter, too many people, tourists...about impossible to anchor anywhere......

I thought BVI was a world-wide known abbreviation?

you were there in the off season, hurricane season....few tourists, few boats....
for the 7 months in season the entire Virgins are a zoo...too many boats, mostly charter, too many people, tourists...about impossible to anchor anywhere......

We going every super in august nobody that wonderful, I really don't wan to go during winter like you tell too many people.

But really even if during winter this is full nature is preserved the seabed are wonderful.

I'm going since 20 years even on land not to much change, not crazy construction still very nice.

Sorry, but what, and where is BVI. What's with these abbreviations? How hard it it to type 3 words? Just a polite reminder that this is an international forum. Just sayin'...
But yes, looks like a lovely place - which is all the more reason why I (and I imagine many others), will want to know where it is. :confused: :flowers:

I get what you are getting at, and it isn't always because of differences of language and nation. BVI is also Cisco routing terminology. and according to a quick google search- is a helicopter blade velocity index.

But, to the OP. Pretty vessel, nice locale, and excellent photos of both. I can see myself being there someday

101Tug.

Thanks for sharing the great photos.

Cheers.

H.

I agree with Big Thaw, it can be a zoo particular Dec-End Feb. I've based my boat there the last 3 years. But I go down April-May Incl and Oct-Dec incl, then it's not so bad enough people and boats to keep shore side activities busy and fun with no racing for moorings at the end of the day. I'd hazard a guess the islands are running at 20% -25% of capacity. The waters are clean and blue, the people are warm, helpful and hospitable.

We've been there the last two years in February and it's been great then. We didn't find the crowds to be too bad.

Well I think they are pretty cool drone pics. Nice job.

Back
Top Bottom