View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 08:26 PM   #8
k9medic

City: Florida
Vessel Model: 420AC Sea Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seevee View Post

And k9medic, where is Aquamarine Palm Harbor marina? This is my neck of the woods and can't find it on Waterway or Active Captain or Google. The MacDonalds stop is great, groceries, a few new restaurant, Slice and Japanese Steak house, and drug store.

And the new boat day docks in Indian Rocks are a 1/4 mile south of the Walsingham bridge, walk the dog and plenty of restaurants there. I like Aqua Prime, but JDs and Crabby Bills are fine, too. Also a post office and CVS.

The above is a good reference.

Aquamarine is the old Palm Island Marina south of Stump Pass where the ferries cross. They changed owners about a year ago I think.

In Indian Rocks, we love going to Slyce Pizza. There is also one next to the McDonald's.

Like I mentioned, we just got back from a trip down the coast and I run from Crystal River south several times a year and have worked out what is best for both the kids and the dogs.

I forgot to mention, you can anchor off the Sheriff's dock on the north side of Jewfish Key if the anchorage at the Mar Vista is full. I may or may not have also just tied off to the Mar Vista dock overnight after a late dinner...
k9medic is offline   Reply With Quote