jgreene69
Veteran Member

City: Ozona
Vessel Name: Open Return
Vessel Model: Integrity 346ES
Integrity, 350 trawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkSkipper View Post
Integrity trawlers are built by Jianghua Marine and Engineering Co. of Zhuhai, China. *JH Marine built most of the Island Gypsies between 1980 and 2000 in a JV with Harvey Halvorsen. *In 2000, the JV broke up and each party went their separate ways, each taking molds/designs and continuing to produce the same boats under different names (Integrity and Island Gypsy)*

John Anderson and I designed the Integrity 466 and 496, built on the original Island Gypsy 44 hull (with a lot of modifications).*

In 2005, I left the project and formed Northwest Trawlers with vaguely similar designs to the Integrity 466/496 but to a significantly higher quality and outfitting standard.

Harvey Halvorsen sold the Island Gypsy line to Maxi Marine and it is now being produced by Maxi , in cooperation with UniShine in Zhuhai, China. UniShine is an OEM yard that has produces Island Pilot, Jefferson, and Sea Spirit, to name a few. *

Jinanghua Marine is almost right accross the street and continues to produce a similar line under the Integrity name.
Hello, I saw your post and had to contact you. I'm looking at a 2009 Integrity 350 and would appreciate any insight you can give me...

Thanks,

Jim Greene
jgreene69 is offline   Reply With Quote