Need engine manuals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave_E

Vessel Name
Agnus Dei
Vessel Make
36' Shin Shing
Hi All,

Just about the new owner of this here Eagle 36 Taiwanese Trawler ship, which is powered by... you know it, a Ford Lehman 120. I'm a DYS kind of boat owner (many years of professional boat yard mechanics under my belt). Where can a I get a good (not 50 times copied and unreadable off the internet) book for owners operation and a shop manual? Appreciate the insight. Thanks.

Dave

For the Lehman, go to American Diesel. Phone them if need be but they are still the go to people. Cannot say for sure about the manuals but I would start there.

If you can't find an original book, did you check out the manual in this forums Library. Looks like a pretty clean copy.

Just click on the "Library" tab in the upper right corner and it's right there on the first page.

If you poke around on line you can find where folks have posted them. If you can't find what you need drop me a pm and I can email you one.

Ken

The owners manual is in the Library on this forum. For a copy of the service manual, go to grandbanksowners.com, register and there is a decent pdf copy in the manuals section there.

David

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom