The view from the flybridge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Guru
We are sitting in one of our favorite little spots on the planet. We are anchored between Round and McGlathery Islands in the coast of Maine.
Thought I'd share!
Bruce

Attachments

• IMG_2032.jpg
    IMG_2032.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 119
We are sitting in one of our favorite little spots on the planet. We are anchored between Round and McGlathery Islands in the coast of Maine.
Thought I'd share!
Bruce

Nice thanks Bruce,

we leaving for BVI after tomorrow, I'm sure we going to have the same pleasure soon :D:thumb:

:DView from the other direction...

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 110
Thought I'd share!
Bruce

In Merchant's Row. One of our favorite places as well. And between Bold and Devil. If you get to Buck's Harbor, give us a shout. We may be aboard tomorrow or Thursday.

In Merchant's Row. One of our favorite places as well. And between Bold and Devil. If you get to Buck's Harbor, give us a shout. We may be aboard tomorrow or Thursday.

Not sure where we are headed next, isn't that the best part of cruising? We spoke about one of our other favorite places, Isle au Haut.
We love Bucks Harbor though, even if the Scottish terriers are no longer a day to day part of the store.
As I look at your profile, it occurs to me that we have seen your boat in Bucks before! I may have even asked you what it was once.
We will likely make it back through there on this trip. We will certainly say hello if and when we do.
Bruce

Bruce what do you plan to do for the winter?

As often tends to be the case, it depends...
We are thinking that we may head down the ICW but it depends on a few things falling into place. I am sure that as always, we will be pretty vocal about our plans!
Bruce

"And between Bold and Devil."

+1, times a thousand.

Our ride was the 36' lobster boat (authentic, mind you) behind the two sailboats. This was last Thursday. Not as excited as I could be about being back at work this week.

IMG_0068.JPG

Back
Top Bottom