Original Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gabe n Em

Guru
Vessel Name
Volans
Vessel Make
2001 PDQ MV 32
Hey Gang,
Our 1981 MS 40' Pilothouse Sedan doesn't have the original table. When we bought the boat, there were two, yes TWO tables for the dinette. One was a nice, mahogany, fold-out hi-lo table but too small for sleeping and not the right height when lowered. I'm not sure what it came off of. The other was a POS plywood construction of the right height for sleeping but not functional as something to eat off of. I'm thinking the original table disappeared/ broke/ whatever at some point. The dinner table is very nice but the need to shlep around a second table for the rare sleepover is killing us. I'd love to see if anyone here magically has one for sale or can at lease show me a picture of what I'm looking for/ going to have to try to build.

Thanks for the help!

-Gabe

Gabe,
I have an '84 MSIII that came with a rectangular drop leaf adjustable height table...primarily in teak with some veneer. Is that the one you're talking about?

Hi NWheeler,
I dont know what the original looked like. Yours sounds like what I'm looking for though. Could I bother you to post a picture of it? preferably in both "up" and "down" positions, in the dinette?

Thank you very much!

-Gabe

Hi NWheeler,
I dont know what the original looked like. Yours sounds like what I'm looking for though. Could I bother you to post a picture of it? preferably in both "up" and "down" positions, in the dinette?

Thank you very much!

-Gabe

Gabe,
I've attached 3 pics. The table is 40" long, 17" - 27" wide, and 18" - 29" tall.

IMG_1221.JPGIMG_1223.JPGIMG_0002.JPG

Awesome. Thanks NWheeler!

Surprisingly, it looks similar to the one I have but there are a number of subtle differences. Mine folds on top f itself and the base is a little smaller. I'll have to waive a tape measure around to see if this is what I'm looking for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom