Shore Power Cable

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obx

Someone on here provided a link for shore power cables at a reduced price.
I've tried searching but can't locate the post.
Does anyone remember what company the link was for?
Thanks
Lee

They are expensive no matter how you cut it. I just purchased a splitter that cost 185.00

Try Amazon.com

High Tides is an inexpensive make of shore power cords.

My limited experience has been that you can find great deals on 30/120 cords. 50/240 and 50/120 cords are very hard to find at a good price.

I did find a relatively cheap 50/120, 25' cord this year. It was a Marinco EEL cord that was on sale. So if you keep checking daily you may find a deal. You can also keep an eye on EBay.

High Tides has good deals on some stuff, especially 50A 125/250 stuff....double check the simple 30A stuff.

Use the link at the bottom of this post. Enter Shore Power Cord and you'll get lots of threads covering the topic.

In Oz the ends are the expensive part, over there ???
50A cables are less flexible/harder to handle than 30A.

"Paying for an RV cord and paying for two marine ends is going to cost more than buying the proper cord in the first place."

Perhaps , but one can select the Hubble brand rather than molded on junk.

Eventually the plugs will have to be removed and the interior cleaned , far better to clean than replace.

Amazon has Marinco 30A 50ft cords for $87. I bought my last two there and have been happy with them.

Plus, many may benefit from hardwiring one end to the boat, thus eliminating a plug end and failure point.

Have bought from high tide before ok quality
Screw on seals not so good but good luck so far

Back
Top Bottom