View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #1
Vicki Z

City: Falmouth Ma
Wiring Diagram for Pilot II 30

Does anyone know if there is a wiring diagram available for the Mainship pilot II 30? I am the original owner of a 04 Pilot and have all the pretty much useless factory diagrams of where stuff is located on the boat. The question arises after an issue with the factory installed nextgen generator melted a 14/2 un-labeled 12 V supply wire running to the generator. The wire initially drops into the bilge, and then reverses direction and runs behind the generator and up the starboard side somewhere. My thought is the it might be running over to the built in fire protection box; but this is just speculation. There is nothing left of the wire for ohm meter testing, so that thought is out. A lot of the wiring in the boat is labeled with what circuit it goes to, which is nice. This one unfortunately is unlabeled. The generator does run fine and still produces power. Interestingly, just to confuse me even more, They use a Green/yellow wire for the glow plug circuit. I kept looking at that one trying to figure out why "safety ground" was running into a relay. Only later after pulling back the ribbed shield on the harness did I see the Green/yellow labeled glow plug circuit. You can now understand my desire for some form of schematic.

Thanks
Steve Harris

04 Pilot 30

Vicki Z
Vicki Z is offline   Reply With Quote