Wonderful 150th Canada Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou_tribal

Guru
Vessel Name
Bleuvet
Vessel Make
Custom Built
I wish a wonderful 150th Canada Day to all my fellows Canadian here and beyond.
May this day be a wonderful day to all and any of you.
I am proud to be an immigrant living in this wonderful country where people can live altogether in peace bringing their difference and culture on the table to enrich each other.
Canada is a great country, may it stay like that forever.

Low hat and cheers to all of you.

L.

Pretty cool when you think about it; being a mere 150 years old. We're willing to ask some hard questions of ourselves as well as willing to learn and change...good qualities in a Country :thumb: :thumb:

A friend and I are going to try and duplicate a hike we did 35 years ago into the Seven Sisters Range on the Skeena River. My daughter is coming as well and it's her first hike into mountains this big. We're all pumped to celebrate Canada Day standing on a narrow ridge with hanging glaciers above and dropping away on either side of the ridge below us.

Photo's on Monday if all goes well.

Happy Canada Day to all of you!
I am proud to be a Canadian, even though I've spent most of my life overseas. Still a BC boy at heart.

We`ve enjoyed time spent in Canada, the warm welcome, the help along the way. Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day! Haven't spent much time there, but most of the people I've met are first class.

Ted

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians!

Attachments

• IMG_2516 (Large).jpg
    IMG_2516 (Large).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 41
Bonne fete du canada!:smitten:

My favorite place in the world is Prince Edward Island. I haven't been there in 30 years, but in 2018 I will finally return.

A we have done several times before, we are celebrating the Canad 150th birthday at the Siva Bay outstation. The company is great, the kids dock parade this morning was lots of fun, with kids faces painted, maple leaf hats, t-shirts, etc galore, Oh Canada sung loudly, if not always on key, and flags flying.
Our ship, along with many others is fully dressed.
We are proud of our country, having achieved this milestone with a sterling international reputation as a country of quiet, thoughtful, intelligent folks coming from very diverse backgrounds and living harmoniously together. May we survive to achieve quiet greatness for many more years to come.

HAPPY 150 CANADA

Your get together sounds like a blast, Keith!

Because of my buddies schedule we had to do our hike in two days instead of three. We survived, but it hurt. Nineteen Kilometers (11.8 miles) and 5,600 feet (1,700 meters) each day was a lot to ask of our 57 year old bodies!! Daughter proved to be tough as nails and her Dad couldn't be more proud.

Couple photo's of our camp. The clouds kept us from our objective, which was to scamper up and around the left hand ridge in photo#2 to see the south face of the Seven Sisters, which rise up another 3,400 near vertical feet (1,000 meters) into the clouds.

Next time...

Attachments

• Camp - Seven Sisters 2017.jpg
    Camp - Seven Sisters 2017.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Camp & Mnt Quinlan.jpg
    Camp & Mnt Quinlan.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom