Nordic Tug surveyor needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PirateDan

I'm currently working on a couple deals on NT 32 and 34. Looking for recommendations for surveyors who specialize in these. The boats I'm looking at are on the Gulf coast and FL. Not opposed to flying a real pro in. Just want an expert. Thanks!!

This is kind of interesting.
When we were in Washington state to take delivery of our new boat we saw so many Nordic Tugs... I wonder if there is someone there who would be helpful. I have to believe that the sheer density of Nordic Tugs in that area would lead to somebody achieving expert status.
That is where I'd begin...
Bruce

If you hire a good surveyor you shouldn't need a brand specific person. A boat is a boat. That's my opinion and you may find the brand specific person that isn't as knowledgeable or experienced as just searching for the best you can find.

I agree with Eric however, every manufacturer tends to have certain weak points in their boats at different times in the production cycle. Someone who is familiar with that particular line would be aware of those.

Maybe it is just knowing what areas need a little closer look.

There is a chap called Tom Callan who can be found at Wilde Yachts in Connection.he is a great mechanic and has worked on all sizes of NTs and understands these boats and is great to work with. It might prove worth a call?

There is a chap called Tom Callan who can be found at Wilde Yachts in Connection.he is a great mechanic and has worked on all sizes of NTs and understands these boats and is great to work with. It might prove worth a call?

[emoji106]

Make sure that your surveyor is approved by your insurance carrier. Sometimes they require membership in one of the surveyors associations like NAMS OR SAMS, and most insurers require a survey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom