Logic boats or later (Early 2000's) triton boats 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capn Craig

Guru
Does anybody here own or have experience with a Logic Tender? I have searched but didn't find anything. I seem to remember hearind about them here but maybe i'm dreaming. I am considering a 310 model Logic. it looks for all the world like an inflatable on the outside. But it really a rotomolded plastic hull. They are supposedly super tough. I don't know what grade of plastic the are made of but think it might be polypropylene. or maybe they are something else. I know polypropylene rope does not last long in UV sunlight so I am unsure. Hoping somebody here has experience.

Last edited:
I have had both a Logic and a Triumph. Logic became Triumph. They are rotomolded of HDPE with UV inhibitors molded in. I have literally hit the hull with a 3 pound sledge hammer as hard as I could and it just bounced off. They are filled with a closed cell foam and are unsinkable. I loved mine, especially the 215 Triumph.

Logic 12'

I have had a Logic 12', pre-Triumph, since 2001. I bought it as an open ... just bench seats but converted it to a center console like the Riot model. I raised the transom to 20" to accommodate the Yamaha 25 that I already had. It is indestructible. Bounces off docks and other boats not damaging either. I bought it for that very reason. I still have it and use it on occasion, to just cruise the river. It was my tender for my Marine Trader Tradewinds and saw many river miles from Minnesota to the gulf.

Attachments

• Zlogc006.jpg
    Zlogc006.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 71
  • x tender & sat dish.jpg
    x tender & sat dish.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 53
I remember seeing them at a boat show about 20 years ago and they were letting anyone who wanted to hit it with a sledge hammer. Here's a 2 minute video of impact testing the hull compared to an unidentified competitor, that looks like a Whaler.

Back
Top Bottom