Well we are doing it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DLP

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Someday's Here
Vessel Make
1987 Jefferson 42
Well it is now time to join in on the fun of this site. Thanks to everybody who has helped us get this far. We have been Rving for many years and now want to make our next adventures happen on the water. We have been searching for over a year now for " The Boat ". We have narrowed it down to a Present 42, PT 35 and a Fu Wha 38. The 1985 PT 35 twin 135 NA Perkins has made us look her over 3 times. We think it is time to let her join our lives. Look foward to many great chats with everybody here. AND SO IT BEGINS

Stop The Madness Start The Adventure :dance:

Kim & Darrell

Welcome! There are quite a few trawler owners in So. Louisiana.
I keep my boat in Houma just off the GICW.
Hope to see you out on the water one day!

Reactions: DLP
Welcome to TF . Those are all nice choices . Good luck with survey and purchase.

Hello and glad you joined. I live in BTR also and keep my boat on the Blood River south of Springfield. If there's anything I can help you with on your new adventure let me know.
Mike

Welcome- hope to see you on the water

Hello and glad you joined. I live in BTR also and keep my boat on the Blood River south of Springfield. If there's anything I can help you with on your new adventure let me know.
Mike

Thanks Mike I think we will right next to you in 11.. Maybe we both can yell at Mr Buddy LOL

Awesome!
Always love to hear when somebody makes that decision to just do it!
Good luck and safe travels.

We decided to pass on the PT 35 as it didn't survey good.. See other posts on PT35
Thanks

Good! There are a lot of boats out there. The survey is so important. You will find one that will survey well.

Good! There are a lot of boats out there. The survey is so important. You will find one that will survey well.

Thanks Donna Enjoyed your threads about your trip to the Bahamas. We survey a 1979 MT Europa 6-16. Bay St Louis Ms YW Wife loves the boat
and I like that she likes it along with great upkeep.

Stop The Madness Start The Adventure

Back
Top Bottom