All fuel problems solved!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RT Firefly

Enigma
Greetings,
Evidently (???) THIS is the answer to any potential fuel crisis...

https://oilandenergyinvestor.com/acq/oro-blanco-to-become-the-next-superfuel/

42,000 MPG! @ $49/gal https://moneymorning.com/new-fuel-crystal-obl-will-replace-gasoline/

zommg.gif

If I retrofit my venerable diesel engine to run on OBL I may get 500MPG, thi will give me a capacity of 66000 NM woohooo I will be able to go round the earth almost 3 times without refueling! :dance:
I am ready to invest where do I sign?

L.

Last edited:
Rufus, how much should we invest?

Greetings,
Mr. HC. I don't suggest investing at all. Investing is gambling IMO and just getting up in the morning is enough of a gamble to me so I don't take any more chances than that.

Mr. MM. "If it seems too good to be true..." WHAAAAAT?

200.gif

C'mon, RT...I see through the 'jest your way through life' 'happy go lucky' 'never wanna hurt a fly' 'full spectrum openness towards all world views' facade you've so very carefully cultivated here on TF.

So this is your ultimate game plan? You want us all to invest so you can cash out and buy that 100' Nordhavn you so desperately desire?

You otta be ashamed of yourself :nonono:

Last edited:
C'mon, RT...I see through the 'jest your way through life' 'happy go lucky' 'never wanna hurt a fly' 'full spectrum openness towards all world views' facade you've so very carefully cultivated here on TF.

So this is your ultimate game plan? You want us all to invest so you can cash out and buy that 100' Nordhavn you so desperately desire?

You otta be ashamed of yourself :nonono:

But now...he's going to get enough horsepower to make that 100' Nordhavn a planing hull and waterski behind it !!

Inventions DO happen , weather this is a con or not.

Today on TV was a new style of bulletproof material, better than ceramic plates , created by an Air Force person.

Greetings,
Mr. FF. The direction this thread seems to be taking might require the purchase of said new style material...

200w.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom