Lehman lift pump fitting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dixie Life

Vessel Name
Aku Uka
Vessel Make
43’ DeFever
Can anyone tell me the size and type fitting on the bottom of the lift pump on a FL 120? My boat is a 2 hr drive from home. I left this weekend an forgot to take the fitting off and bring it with me. I'm needing to replace it. It is the fuel intake fitting on the bottom of the pump.

Thanks

Did you ever find the size and a source. I've got the same situation. Boat is 4 hours away.

I might be wrong, but if I remember correctly, it is a special fitting in that the standard male flare fitting has too short of threads and doesn't quite seal into the female side. Call American Diesel.

Later, Tator

Tator that is exactly the problem. I called AD an all I got was it is a 5/16 flare. If anyone gets the correct info PLEASE let me know. I finally gave up the search an put the old hose back on the new pump.

I am going to my boat tonight and I have those exact engines.
What exactly are you looking for ? The type of thread ? straight ? NPT compression ? etc...

Dixie life
Rick b posted that these are called ford nut compression fitting and some call them stromberg fitting Rick posted these 8-10-2015 look in the search file

mike

Back
Top Bottom