View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 10:37 AM   #13
winty

City: Long Beach
Vessel Model: '81 CHB34
I'm all for sourcing locally in the US if available. If not, we replaced our CHB 34' portlights with stainless, made to order factory direct.

"5 pieces LS-0512S stainless steel 316 porthole ,the FOB price is USD 280/piece ,not including the freight fee to USA ,It have Tempered glass and bug screen"
Dongying Tuopu Metal Manufacture Co., Ltd.
LS-0512S stainless steel 316 porthole
Tempered glass, removable bug screen "

Your ports are a larger size, if you email dimensions to the factory they will quote. We waited approx 2 months for creation + slow ship to California. Build quality is excellent, mine have been installed for 1 year now, no leaks, no corrosion, no issues. Bug screens are nice quality as well.

One design issue I found odd was the outer and inner bracket holes alternate. It is not possible to through bolt the full assembly. We had to screw the outer port to the fiberglass + core and, the inner portion through the interior veneer + core.

Next time I will request holes drilled to allow through bolting the entire assembly. Unless there is an angle issue preventing the interior and exterior from installing parallel.
winty is offline   Reply With Quote