Well, The Deal Has Closed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Montenido

Vessel Name
Ansedonia
Vessel Make
Californian/Carver 52CPMY
Hi folks,

My wife and I just closed on a 1991 Californian/Carver 52 CPMY in Sausalito, CA. Yikes! She is named Ansedonia, and is in amazing shape. Unfortunately, we are leaving on a previously planned trip this week, so we have to wait until early June to bring her back to SoCal.

This is my 5th big boat, and second motorboat. I'm scared and excited at the same time. If any of you are interested, the link to her on Yachtworld is below. Now I just have to sell my other boat...:eek:

1991 Californian CPMY Carver 5239 CPMY Power Boat For Sale -

Cheers, Bill

Congratulations! Looks like lots of room inside and out.

Ted

Beautiful boat, Bill. If you're heading to Sausalito and would like to show off your new girl, let me know and maybe I can boat or drive there for the day.

I like that you have the lower helm. I've been on a couple 48s with only the upper helm. It's nice to have options.

Are you taking her to the Sea of Cortez?

Wow, there's plenty of room for family and friends. Very nice and comfortable.

Very nice! I love it. Enjoy!

Congrats-It's a beauty. BUT, you have the wrong anchor:banghead:Enjoy!

Very nice, congratulation. Are you planning to live aboard?

Hi folks,

Thanks for the kind comments. I know that it has the wrong anchor, so I am bringing a 105# Mantus with me when I go up. Remember my post about dragging? Bigger is better...

We will be bringing her back to the Sea of Cortez in the fall, after playing around SoCal for a few months. Sadly, we will not be living aboard. Maybe someday?

Fly, I'll let you know when we go up there. It would be great to meet you. We are currently traveling, so I'll just have to wait to bring her home to SoCal.

Cheers, Bill

Back
Top Bottom