Recommendation for Fuel Polisher North Myrtle Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kurt.reynolds

Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
1982 Grand Banks Motoryacht
I am looking for someone to polish the fuel in our fuel tanks, boat will be in North Myrtle beach next week. Thanks, Kurt

Here are possibilities I'm aware of

There's a company called Carbon Fuel Services that does polish. https://www.carbonfuelservices.com/

The CAT service company, Blanchard, polishes but I don't know if they do onsite polishing and boats. I'm asking them right now.

I'd ask the marina if they know someone.

Blanchard recommended the following company. I know they're located nearer Charleston but worth a call:

Marsh Marine
Marine supply store in Berkeley County, South Carolina
Address: 100 Mill Water Ct, Goose Creek, SC 29445
Phone: (843) 813-8181

FillGuard

No point polishing until you identify the tank issue. Maybe the polishing company can help with that.

No point polishing until you identify the tank issue. Maybe the polishing company can help with that.

Thanks Bruce, I understand. Trying to get the boat home safely to VA. I think polishing would add to my comfort level until I get home.

Be sure to ask to "scrub the tanks", too. If that water has been sitting there for a long time, there's no telling what's been growing inside the tank. Polishing the fuel and returning it to dirty tanks will not be a long term solution.

Blanchard recommended the following company. I know they're located nearer Charleston but worth a call:

Marsh Marine
Marine supply store in Berkeley County, South Carolina
Address: 100 Mill Water Ct, Goose Creek, SC 29445
Phone: (843) 813-8181

FillGuard

Thanks so much B&B, I talked to the owner and he really sounds like he knows what he is doing.

See if Craig can help. Not sure if will go that far, but he is the best tank man in the biz.

http://emdfuels.com/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom